Controls and posting
Checking the incoming transactions and other data, and posting this in the general ledger to maintain a correct, accurate and timely financial administration
- Collecting, checking and posting of relevant transactions
- Contacting stakeholders in the organization in case of uncertainties
Management and maintenance of the general ledger, sub ledgers and project administration.
Preparing and checking several reports and overviews for internal and external use, also ad hoc requests.
- Management of master data for suppliers, clients, funds, etc
- Management of the links between the general ledger and the banking software
- Preparing specifications on balance sheet accounts
- Posting and reconciling bank statements
- Preparing several (ad hoc) reports
Supporting in the monthly and quarterly close by making checks, reconciling accounts, making calculations etc., all to secure a timely, complete and accurate close.
- Calculation of trading position, investment and trading portfolios, accrued income and several balance sheet items
- Calculating and posting the monthly accruals
- Checking the balance sheet and profit and loss accounts on accuracy and completeness
Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
Checking and posting of invoices and transactions in the general ledger to ensure on the one hand accurate en complete cost management and on the other a timely settlement of our payable and receivable positions.
- Checking and posting of incoming invoices in our financial software
- Contacting internal stakeholders and/or external suppliers on the correctness of invoices
- Managing supplier payments
Supporting on internal audits, as well as the yearly audit by the external auditor. Preparing and checking requested information so that the audit can be conducted efficiently.
- Providing information which is relevant for the audit
- Answering questions and requests by the auditor