• Manage, coach and develop the Investment Advisory team for Q CH core markets (Swiss onshore, UK, Asia, LATAM, ME), while also assuming responsibility for a limited number of dedicated advisory mandates
QCH Offering and GPS partnership
• Interacts with the group wide GPS organization to source the offering for Q CH
• Evaluate, review and advise on new product launch to ensure applicability and relevance for QCH clients by participating in the Group New Product Committee.
• Interacts effectively with other functions (legal & compliance, operations, finance) to ensure successful implementation of products and solutions onto Q CH platform
CIO / Investment proposals / Client Solutions
• Provide the CIO “view of the world” and create conviction on the offering with clients and CAs through high quality internal and external communication, eg in client pitches, investment meetings etc.
• Lead for investment proposal & portfolio reviews for “bespoke” clients in discretionary & advisory solutions
• Ensures client solutions across investments, lending and wealth planning are delivered in a holistic way (closely working with Market Heads)
• Coordinates delivery of overall offering across Investments, Lending and Wealth Planning (closely working with GPS product & services SMEs & owner)