• Strengthen Quintet’s market position through long-term and proactive relationship management with existing clients based on trust and distinctive service.
• Creates a centre of excellence/key booking centre within the Group to cater for International Ultra High Net Worth Clients.
• Translates the Quintet strategy into an inspiring vision for the team to develop cross border business and connectivity.
• Lead team to build and live Risk Culture – has an excellent understanding of the business and related cross border framework, compliance, conduct and operational risks. Accountable for the appropriate mitigation at any point in time within the parameters defined by the Firm’s
Risk Appetite Statement and related frameworks. Act as a role model for business ownership and responsibility for risk management in line with our core values at any time or for any amount of revenue: always does the right things, doesn’t compromise on our high ethical
standards in our interactions with each other or external stakeholders, e.g. clients and regulators.
• Passionate about building, leading, developing and performance managing this important team.
• Acts as a talent scout to attract and hiring the best talent available to raise the team’s performance.
• As a player/coach, leads from the front within the Groups risk appetite - accountable for complex client relationships and referrals as well as assisting in onboarding & acquisition of new group clients (or having them acquired), and delivering on personal AuM and Revenue
• Focus on holistic wealth management advice to support the achievement of the clients’ (financial and life) objectives.
• Results focused, open for business enhancement and developing Quintet’s name and brand.
• Creates a partnership culture within team and between teams to deliver Quintet’s overall value proposition to clients.