The successful candidate will have at least 5 years Operational Risk experience who will join the second line of defence in the Group Operational Risk Control function at Quintet.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced operational risk expert to be a part of an ambitious growth phase at Quintet helping to build and enhance core elements of the operational risk framework.
The key requirements of the role include:
• Partnering with the business to provide independent oversight and challenge, and proactive risk advisory to promote effective risk management across the organisation.
• Continuously improving the Risk Framework and Policies whilst keeping client experience at the forefront.
• Independent risk assurance and validation of control assessments performed by the 1st line of defence, ensuring that they are robust and appropriate.
• Creating risk intelligence and developing actionable risk insights for Senior Management
• Building and fostering key relationships with stakeholders and peers across the firm to improve risk management processes.
• Strengthening the risk culture through operational risk training and risk culture initiatives.
Quintet’s Group Operational Risk Control function is part of the second line of defence and provides oversight of the application of Group Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework across the firm. The team is led by the Group Head Operational Risk Control and responsible for providing the framework and tools for managing operational risk and works closely with the first line of defence and other control functions.