The role comprises the following key accountabilities:
The role holder is hierarchically accountable to the Head of Group Compliance Training & Awareness for the successful completion in a timely manner and to the highest industry quality standards of the tasks delegated to him/her as set out in the Roles and Responsibilities Matrix.
Compliance Training & Awareness plan
The role holder is responsible for:
- Drafting group-wide compliance training materials related to group-wide compliance guidelines & norms as well as to regulatory changes in cooperation with subject matter experts
- Participating in developing inspiring learning content together with subject matter experts
- Providing analyses, reporting, opinions and general advice on training matters throughout the network
- Assisting in the group-wide Compliance awareness campaigns related to the regulatory evolution and to one-off awareness actions advising on the design of the Compliance Awareness Programs
- Participating in the creation of Compliance information media (bulletin, newsletters, alerts . . .
The role holder should have at least general knowledge of European Banking Regulatory framework.
Providing relevant stakeholders within Quintet with the necessary information on the areas covered in Compliance Training & Awareness Plan, by answering to their day-to-day enquiries in relation to business operations and interactions with clients.
Interactions with regulators
Responsible for assisting the Head of Group Compliance Training & Awareness with ad-hoc interactions with regulators by informing key stakeholders, gathering the relevant information and assisting in the response drafting in a timely manner.
Responsible for displaying Quintet cultural values at all times during his/her interactions with the business as well as other colleagues within Compliance. Fostering a positive culture of compliance by working proactively with other business functions and compliance colleagues to ensure that best practices are followed in accordance with the applicable regulations, and internal policy.