1. Manage the Quintet Europe AML team (+15 FTE) within the Bank and the various European branches to ensure quality and objectives assigned to the AML function.
2. Monitor legal and regulatory changes in the AML field and identify key issues with regard to AML regulation throughout the Bank, including the European branches.
3. Issue regulatory alerts to senior management and compliance officers linked to AML topics.
4. Initiate the setup and review of AML standards, guidelines, high risk criteria, detection mechanisms, tools framework and parameterization to control the AML risks.
5. Provide compliance related advice to promote the management of AML risks.
6. Steer the review and initiate oversight on the periodical reviews of high risk clients within the Bank and participate in the client acceptance committee of the Bank.
7. Lead the review and oversight of any significant AML issue within the Bank.
8. In the AML field, oversight on the set up and implementation of compliance awareness program in the Bank and direct participation towards local senior management to raise awareness to key compliance concerns.
9. Ensure compliance reporting on AML related topics issued for the quarterly supervisory committees.