Identification, Management and Monitoring
· Learn and understand the standards required by the business for the project.
· Review allocated cases in line with the standards required and complete an assessment form for each case reviewed, highlighting any remedial work where required.
· Issue review completed review forms to front office advisers via email.
· Update the review tracker spreadsheet after each case has been reviewed.
· Liaise with advisers and their T&C supervisors where necessary to discuss remedial work if needed.
· Attend weekly/ bi-weekly telephone/ MS Teams calls with the QA manager to discuss areas of concern, consistency etc…
· Provide a professional service and act in a professional manner.
· By proactive in asking questions where there is uncertainty regarding standards
· Maintain the standards required by the business
· Be approachable in nature and not enter conflicts with front office colleagues
· Develop and maintain good working relationships with the other QA team members and front office staff.
· Escalate queries where appropriate to the line manager.
· Work with other QA Assessors to ensure that feedback is consistent across the team.
Reporting and Communications
· Complete case assessment forms to an excellent standard
· Consistently update the main tracker used for the project.
· Maintain effective email management, responding in a timely manner to queries.
· Reporting to the Manager, Business Assurance