1. Portfolio Management
- Primary responsibility is the ongoing support and management of client investment portfolios. A key knowledge of client specific requirements and constraints is crucial to the successful management of client portfolios as well as efficient wrapper management for portfolio management.
- Bring greater consistency to client portfolios and client outcomes. Ensure portfolios are aligned within Brown Shipley Investment Policy parameters. Contribute to the delivery of performance versus comparators and for greater consistency within the wider business.
- Supporting Client Advisers and the Investment teams with specific client management tasks and responsibilities
- Supporting and contributing to the development and adoption of Brown Shipley IT systems and infrastructure to support a more efficient, scalable and robust portfolio management process.
- Development of the dealing process to manage operational error risk.
2. Portfolio Strategy
- Contribute to and support the ongoing development of the model portfolios.
- Providing knowledge and input to the portfolio construction process that help shape client portfolios and specific wrapper considerations.
- Contribution to developing quantitative analytics on portfolios and development of a risk discipline within portfolio construction.
3. Portfolio Analytics
- Creation and distribution of portfolio analytics to key stakeholders within Investment
Office and Wealth Management teams.
- Contribution to investment updates for clients and preparation of investment reports and
- Supporting Client Advisers with portfolio proposals for new business pitches.
- To develop own professional expertise through on the job training, formal training and,
where appropriate professional qualifications.
- Carry out any other duty as may reasonably be required.