1. Perform operational tasks linked to alternative Investment Fund (Private equity) for our clients:
• Calls, distributions & adjustments: coordination with Central Administration: verification of split calculations, fee calculations etc.,
• Payment instructions between feeder account and investors: coordination with other involved teams ,
• Payment instructions from Feeder Fund to Master Fund,
• Notices: Coordination of receipt of notices from Master, verification and coordination of split of notices for investors,
• NAV updates: instruct FICHE VAL based on EFA reports
2. Participate in all activities related to the settlement of securities operations, including the trans-mission of settlement instructions to sub-custodians and the chasing of counterparties in case of missing settlement confirmation.
3. Establish good contacts with other departments that play a role in the securities lifecycle : front and middle offices, corporate actions and income departments, tax department ...
4. Works closely with other banking services in order to respect the delivery deadlines and respond effectively to clients’ demands
5. Follow up failed transactions and justify all pending trades