1. Be accountable for the development of an operationally effective, high-quality Compliance function ;
2. Have the task to help bring the function to the next maturity level and ensure that the constantly evolving Compliance control framework continues to keep up with regulatory expectations and emerging risks;
3. In close cooperation with the Group Chief Compliance and local Chief Compliance Officers will enforce universal, coherent group standards and processes for all distinguished building blocks of the Compliance framework and will centralise global oversight on consistent, high quality execution thereof;
4. Will help ensuring that the Compliance framework is aligned with the bank’s overall control framework, and actively engages with key stakeholders in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd LoD, as well as with external stakeholders including regulators.
5. Manages the various supervisory authorities requests coming from regulators (CSSF, ECB) and supervision of the requests from foreign authorities posted to Group entities;
6. Organise the support of the Compliance function for any strategic / transformation project (M&A, restructuring)
7. Manage the change delivery with respect to the Compliance function and manage any project management staff part of the Compliance function;
8. Advise group management on any subject related to compliance issues.