1. Monitor legal and regulatory changes in the AML field at Group level identify key issues and challenge local Compliance functions as to local gap analyses.
2. Issue legal/regulatory alerts to Senior Management and Compliance Officers linked to AML topics.
3. Initiate the setup and review of Group AML standards, guidelines, high risk criteria, detection mechanisms, tools framework and parameterization which includes challenging local Compliance functions as to local AML framework.
4. Provide Compliance related advice to assist local Compliance functions, as well as Group senior management and Board/BCLC in the management of AML risks.
5. Steer the review and initiate oversight the periodical reviews of higher risk clients within the Group.
6. Lead the review and oversight of any significant AML issue within the Group.
7. In the AML field, oversight on the set up and implementation of Compliance Awareness Program across the Group and support of local Compliance functions as to training supports and awareness messages, and direct participation towards local Senior Management to raise awareness to key Compliance concerns.
8. Oversight the correspondence between local entities and their authorities in the AML field.
9. Review in the AML field of the quality of local Compliance reporting issued for the quarterly Supervisory Committees and reporting at Group level on AML topics.
10. Manage / supervise Compliance team to ensure quality and objectives of AML on site assignments throughout the Group.