• Completed secondary or higher education
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience in reporting, funds and information reporting.
• You have knowledge of processes within the bank / department and extensive experience with Bloomberg.
• Excellent knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office.
• You have good oral and written communication skills.
• You are analytical.
• You are a team player.
• Accurate and stress resistant.
• Result-oriented and involved.
Language Skills (must have)
• Fluent in Dutch and English
We offer you
A challenging, varied position where you come into contact with all disciplines of the bank. Lots of contact with committed and professional colleagues. InsingerGilissen attaches great importance to personal development. This means that you are given the space to take responsibility and develop entrepreneurship. Naturally, this includes a good salary and associated fringe benefits.