The role holder will work in the Front Office. It will be responsible for providing wealth planning advice to clients, working in support of a larger client bank leveraging the full value proposition of the Bank aligned with Quintet’s values.
This is a 1st line of defence role.
Key client responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the management of a portfolio of clients
- To be fully competent to provide holistic wealth planning advice
- To assist in the development and implementation of an integrated wealth planning proposition which will result in the growth of fee income and assets under management for Brown Shipley
- To work closely with senior colleagues to ensure the quality delivery of advice is provided to clients of the firm within the areas of Protection, Investment Structuring, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning and Lifetime Cash Flow forecasting
- To meet agreed revenue and business targets as required by Brown Shipley to meet the company’s agreed business plan.
- To ensure that the annual KYC and Suitability requirements are managed for clients in accordance with company policy and procedure.
- To conduct your business in accordance with FCA Rules and internal compliance requirements
- To contribute to the development of relevant business strategies through participation in meetings and relevant committees.
- To ensure you are fully aware of the legislative and internal compliance procedures relating to the role and that you act in accordance with those procedures at all times.
- To ensure good lines of communication are maintained between the Bank, the client, and where appropriate, the client’s professional advisors
- To keep informed of current wealth planning practice and developments relevant to the financial services marketplace
- To develop own professional expertise through on the job training, formal training, and where appropriate professional qualifications
- Carry out any other duty as may reasonably be required.