• In cooperation with Group DPO, design groupwide data protection monitoring program. Ensure it remains up-to-date and adapted to DPOs instructions /specificities. Ensure it is consistent with Compliance monitoring standards.
• Perform data protection monitoring and testing activities independently and with team members.
• While execution of monitoring activities within EU entities will be mainly executed by other team members, you will focus on UK, and to lesser extend to Switzerland (including on-site visit). Anyway you also need to keep a overview on the data protection risks within the Quintet Group (including EU as-well).
• Create reports of completed monitoring and testing activities at entity level (UK and Switzerland) and at Group level.
• Update stakeholders on the progress of activities and findings with reports, meetings and presentations; and escalate significant findings to management and DPOS (UK and Group).
• Complete regular and ad-hoc tasks necessary to run the data protection risk-based monitoring and testing program
• Participate in the annual data protection risk assessment and the development of the annual risk-based data protection / compliance monitoring and testing plan
• Contribute to the work of the Compliance department in any other ways reasonably expected, including participating in projects and working groups and assisting with other priorities in the department or group as a whole
You will work in close collaboration with (1) other Compliance monitoring officers within the Group, especially those dedicated to data protection monitoring, and (2) with the Group DPO and the DPO from the UK entity.
You will be in touch with Management of the Group, including UK and Swiss entities while executing the monitoring and testing activities and while reporting data protection issues identified.