• Higher education or equivalent ability. Preferably experience in financial services
• Knowledge of current developments within the target group / customer group (legislation and regulations)
• Multi-year CDD / KYC experience.
• Knowledge of business structures, annual accounts and tax as-pects is an advantage.
• You understand the processes and systems used within a bank.
• Affinity with processing static data in banking systems.
• Being able to work independently and under time pressure.
• High integrity and accurate.
• Communicatively strong and decisive.
• You are proactive, collegial, have a hands-on mentality and are analytical.
• You want to contribute to the further development of the client onboarding process and the implementation of the CDD policy.
• Fluent in Dutch and English
We offer you
A challenging, varied position where you come into contact with all disciplines of the bank. Lots of contact with committed and professional colleagues. InsingerGilissen attaches great importance to personal development. This means that you are given the space to take responsibility and develop entrepreneurship. Naturally, this includes a good salary and associated fringe benefits.