The successful candidate will work as part of the Eurobank (‘the Bank’) compliance function and assist head of compliance in the management of compliance risks by:
1. Participate to controls throughout the Bank and the branches with regard to the compliance monitoring program framework.
2. Assist in and performs the planning of the monitoring tasks / testing sheets, the drafting and issuance of review report(s) with regards to compliance monitoring.
3. Assist in the reporting of the progress of the monitoring plans and the follow-up of the outstanding compliance actions resulting from the compliance monitoring.
4. Ensure the enforcements of the group monitoring tools and methodologies and advise in that respect.
5. Participate to and review of annual compliance risk assessment results.
6. Propose advice on performing controls, more efficiently and best practices on how others are performing their controls .