The successful candidate will work as part of the Quintet Wealth Management business,focussing on the Swedish Domestic market. The purpose of the role is to provide an excellent client experience and best in class service by leveraging our full holistic advice value proposition, aligned to the banks’ core values.
- Strengthen Quintet’s market position through long-term and proactive relationship management with existing clients based on trust and distinctive service.
- Translates the Quintet strategy into an inspiring vision for the team to develop business.
- Lead team to build and live Risk Culture – has an excellent understanding of the business and related compliance, conduct and operational risks. Accountable for the appropriate mitigation at any point in time within the parameters defined by the Firm’s Risk Appetite Statement and related frameworks. Act as a role model for business ownership and responsibility for risk management in line with our core values at any time or for any amount of revenue: always does the right things, doesn’t compromise on our high ethical standards in our interactions with each other or external stakeholders, e.g. clients and regulators.
- Passionate about building, leading, developing and performance managing teams.
- Acts as a talent scout to attract and hiring the best talent available to raise the bar.
- As a player/coach, leads from the front - accountable for acquiring new target group clients (or having them acquired), and delivering on personal AuM and Revenue targets.
- Focus on holistic wealth management advice to support the achievement of the clients’ (financial and life) objectives.
- Results focused, open for business enhancing and developing Quintet’s name and brand.
- Creates a partnership culture within team and between teams to deliver Quintet’s overall value proposition to clients.
- Proven and relevant experience within a wealth management or private banking role within financial services industry.
- Likely to have background in investment banking, asset management, products, wealth planning or other functions.
- Has built long-lasting relationships with a successful portfolio of clients and prospects, and comfortable networking in new markets to generate leads to create revenue.
- Proven and relevant experience in managing people, developing team members to realise their growth potential, setting goals, reviewing objectives and providing regular feedback and proactively taking action to manage underperformance.
- Understands Risk within context of the role and meets the regulatory obligations, as applicable.
- Passionate about leadership and leading teams.
- Genuine change leader who owns the Banks’ strategy and communicates change positively.
- Thinks and behaves like an owner, role models our values.
- Is “client obsessed” to provide a best in class service.
- Culture carrier: creates a partnership culture within teams and role models collaboration across all other Quintet network to deliver the overall client proposition.
- Supports and encourages others to generate a positive working culture, sharing information cross-functions. Works effectively with Group Products & Solutions (GPS) and CIO teams (and other functions) to find the best solutions.
- English (fluent / advanced)
- Nordic Mother tongue