The successful candidate will work as part of the Quintet Wealth Management business, at the new office in Copenhagen. The main purpose of the role is to increase revenues by maximising assets under management and controlling costs by leveraging the full value proposition of the Bank aligned with Quintet’s values.
- Acquire new target group clients through the effective use of own network targeting prospects and, together, pitching the Quintet holistic advice value proposition.
- Drive revenues and other commercial objectives through long-term and proactive relationship management with existing clients based on trust and distinctive service.
- Provides holistic wealth management advice to support the achievement of the clients’ (financial and life) objectives.
- Results focused, open for business enhancing and developing Quintet’s name and brand.
- Lives by a Risk Culture – has an excellent understanding of the business and related compliance, conduct and operational risks. Accountable for the appropriate mitigation at any point in time within the parameters defined by the Firm’s Risk Appetite Statement and related frameworks. Act as a role model for business ownership and responsibility for risk management in line with our core values at any time or for any amount of revenue: always does the right things, doesn’t compromise on our high ethical standards in our interactions with each other or external stakeholders, e.g. clients and regulators.
- Creates a partnership culture within team and between teams to deliver Quintet’s overall value proposition to clients.
- Proven and relevant experience within a wealth management or private banking role within financial services industry.
- Likely to have background in investment banking, asset management, products, wealth planning or other functions.
- Has built long-lasting relationships with a successful portfolio of clients and prospects, and comfortable networking in new markets to generate revenue.
- Familiar with defining the right advisory and investment solutions using a broad range of financial instruments, partnering with products and services teams.
- Understands Risk within context of the role and meets the regulatory obligations, as applicable.
- Thinks and behaves like an owner, role models our values.
- Is “client obsessed” to provide a best in class service.
- Creates a partnership culture within teams and collaborates across all other Quintet network to deliver the overall client proposition.
- Works effectively with Group Products & Solutions (GPS) and CIO teams (and other functions) to find the best solutions.
- Supports and encourages others to generate a positive working culture, sharing information cross-functions.
- Takes a solution oriented approach and challenges the way we do things: “see it, say it, fix it”.
- Act as true first line of defence for clients and Quintet through proactive risk management.
- Proven threshold competent and operate with a full understanding of Risk within a regulatory framework.
- Be jointly responsible for the primary monitoring and risk management of business critical processes drawn up in the interest of Quintet, compliance and internal/external regulatory obligations.
- English (fluent / advanced). Danish (fluent / advanced).