A cover letter with your application is highly recommended.
Quintet Private Bank is present in approximately 50 European cities and for this role we are flexible on office location.
The successful candidate will work as part of the CIO function, reporting to the Group Head of Sustainable Investing and will build a thematic research franchise and thought leadership to embed into the investment process and client portfolios across asset classes to drive superior client outcomes and asset growth.
1. Oversee and produce thematic research: periodic reports, maintenance of ‘tactical deck’, wider poll of themes
2. Design and define a thematic research process and functionalise the team approach
3. Lead and manage a small thematic research team
4. Develop thematic single stock lists to be incorporated into equity and fixed income model portfolios where appropriate
5. Integrate thematic research with product functions, such as funds, alternatives, and structured products
6. Collaborate with macro research, asset allocation and sustainable investing teams – and draw from them where relevant
7. Engage stakeholders internally and externally on key themes, including media activities
8. Support client and investment advisors on aspects related to thematic research