• Primary responsibility is the ongoing support and management of client investment portfolios.
• A key knowledge of client specific requirements and constraints is crucial to the successful management of client portfolios as well as efficient wrapper management for portfolio management.
• Bring greater consistency to client portfolios and client outcomes.
• Ensure portfolios are aligned within Brown Shipley Investment Policy parameters and assigned models.
• Contribute to the delivery of performance versus comparators and for greater consistency within the wider business.
• Supporting Client Advisers and the Investment teams with specific client management tasks and responsibilities
• Supporting and contributing to the development and adoption of Brown Shipley IT systems and infrastructure, to support a more efficient, scalable and robust portfolio management process.
• Development of the dealing process to manage error risk.
• Contribute to and support the ongoing development of the model portfolios for the Core and Personal.
• Providing knowledge and input to the portfolio construction process that help shape client portfolios and specific wrapper considerations.
• Contribution to developing quantitative analytics on portfolios and development of a risk discipline within portfolio construction.
• Creation and distribution of portfolio analytics to key stakeholders within Investment Office and Wealth Management teams.
• Contribution to investment updates for clients and preparation of investment reports and meeting packs.
Supporting Client Advisers with portfolio proposals for new business pitches.