Join us to lead the Risk Projects & Reporting (RPR) team, part of the Quintet Group Financial Risk & Reporting Center of Competence (FRR CoC). The FRR CoC is responsible, a.o., for the monitoring of market and liquidity risks, for the development and maintenance of the risk function data warehouse, and is the excellence center for risk modelling and quantitative analysis.
In your new role, you will be in charge of addressing transversal risk topics with a small team of subject matter experts (3 persons), showing agility in the fast-paced Banking regulatory environment. In particular, you will leverage your expertise on regulatory matters and hands-on abilities to ensure the RPR team meets its objectives; that is,
- the production of risk-owned regulatory reports (e.g., ICLAAP, Recovery Plan, Resolution Plan, Pillar III) and the FRR contribution to non risk-owned regulatory reports,
- the oversight on the maintenance, development and implementation of financial risk frameworks and related risk appetite matters,
- the provision of advice on transversal risk-related matters (e.g., climate risk-related or SFDR disclosures) and regulatory recommendations (e.g., SREP measures),
- the production of internal and external periodic reports (e.g., KRI dashboard),
- the monitoring of depositary and custodian activities in a 2LoD capacity.