1. Carry out all administration activities as identified in the Client Servicing training matrix in an accurate and timely manner.
2. To be responsible for collecting and updating accurate information in respect of FATCA, CRS & LEI’s for reporting purposes.
3. Ensure that all relevant company procedures are complied with and that all relevant legal and regulatory reporting requirements and deadlines are met.
4. Ensure that all e-learning modules are completed & passed within time frames set by Compliance
5. Ensure that the anti-money laundering procedures are read & fully adhered to and that you know who the MLRO & Deputy MLRO are for reporting suspicious activities.
6. Ensure that all reasonable requests received from internal clients are carried out in a complete, accurate and timely manner and that internal clients are kept informed of work progress and status where necessary.
7. Keep up to date with legislative, regulatory and Inland Revenue practices (where applicable) affecting Client Servicing procedures including the acceptance of new clients.
8. Develop own professional expertise through on the job training, formal training and, where appropriate, professional qualifications.
9. Carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required.
10. Undertake checking of work, training and support of less experienced staff within team.
11. Assist management in maintaining and developing internal procedures, checklists and guidance notes.